|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Benefits:||Full Comprehensive |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Outreach, Inc. a stable, sixteen year old for profit company with a Christian mission to equip Churches to reach people with the Gospel. We are seeking a highly creative, gifted individual to fulfill the role of Art Director. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Art Director designer has proven experience in direct marketing and print product design. You'll be an integral part of our in-house creative and marketing teams. You will be responsible for designing printed invitation cards (see outreach.com for examples), product advertising, and direct mail campaigns. Your design will make a difference in churches, communities and lives. The willingness to take responsibility and ownership while part of a large team, as well as, clear verbal and written communication skills are essential.|
Note: Please include a link to your portfolio during the application process.
|Duties:||The Art Director assists with marekting, advertising, packaging and direct mail design.|
This will include Outreach products, marketing mailers (2 - 16 pages), print advertising, convention booth/exhibit material design; event projects (speaker branding and marketing) and other projects that assist in the marketing and branding for Outreach, Inc. and its divisions.
|Qualifications:||• A self starter who is quick to learn what our clients needs are, and how to best to exceed their expectations.|
• Someone whose communication abilities are exceptional as he/she and I will be meeting daily to discuss priorities and direction, and will be interfacing with MBU clients on a daily basis.
• A good thinker/strategist who can help not only design the project as the client needs, but bring more solutions to the table to make the project the best it can be.
• A fast and thorough worker who has not only an exceptional eye for color, composition, and context, but has a passion for typography and an eagle-eye for detail.
• One who is deadline-driven but get’s every second out of the time allotted to the project.
• A confident designer who is not afraid to share wisdom and experience but can check his/her ego at the door.
• Someone with a good understanding of Christianity and has a deep-seated desire to share God’s love through their work.
• A designer who is willing to do or learn whatever is needed to bring a project to life.
• Must have expert level skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
•5-10 years experience and education in marketing design - including print, digital and large format designs.
•Logo and/or branding design; web & interactive design - both strong advantages.
•Book design/pubilshing experience a plus.
•Photography and/or video shoots and editing a plus.
•Agency experience an advantage.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.