Human Resources Administrator
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Supporting a 100 person workforce, the HR Administrator provides payroll, benefits and employee relations support for the VP of HR. The key "front line" of the HR department, this is a great position for someone with excellent communication skills, a love of people, combined with solid human resources and administrative skills with a strong attention to detail. |
|Duties:||Basic duties include:|
- Process payroll (using ADP WorkForce Now) on a bi-weekly pay cycle.
- Administrate all benefits related work - monthly billing, record keeping, problem solving and working directly with the benefits broker.
- Maintain personnel files and administrative records as necessary.
- Work with temp. agency to schedule temporary production help, in support of Operations management.
- Provide assistance in general HR/Benefits areas to all employees as needed.
- Assist in employee relations issues including helping resolve grievances, assistance with employee programs, planning quarterly meetings, service awards, social events, etc.
- Provide day to day HR assistance to the VP of HR and other executives.
|Qualifications:||- 3+ years experience in HR administration is essential.|
- Must be fully trained in ADP systems. (Currently on Work Force now - fully integrated.)
- Knowledge of current Colorado and Federal wage act stipulations and general labor laws.
- Understanding and experience in administration of employee benefits.
- Proven computer skills - especially in Microsoft Office.
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A high level of ownership and takes responsibility for the HR contribution to the company at large.
- Willing to learn new skills and help wherever needed, when teams are under pressure.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.