|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Join the dynamic marketing team of the largest provider of church marketing tools in the United States and help them share God's love. This is a great opportunity to work with churches and ministries throughout the US, as you help empower them for effective outreach.|
You will work on experienced and professional teams, driven by the mission and vision and passionate about kingdom-sized results.
You will receive competitive compensation, as well as comprehensive benefits.
Enjoy a friendly, team oriented work environment with great facilities, easy parking and a great "can do" atmosphere.
|Duties:||This position requires an experienced, highly productive, marketing copywriter who understands the needs of the church to handle a broad range of marketing communications assignments including advertising, web, catalog, direct mail, social media, video scripts and product packaging, among others. The candidate must be self-motivated--willing to take ownership in creating compelling copy that produces measurable results. The Marketing Copywriter will also collaborate with marketing and creative teams to create strategic concepts and strategies. Your writing will make a difference in the lives of people as you help churches share God’s love.|
|Qualifications:||• 5-7 years experience in marketing communications. |
•Marketing or Advertising Agency experience would be beneficial.
• Must be a team player with strategic thinking and brainstorming abilities to work with creative and marketing team members.
• Superior writing skills with the proven ability to write compelling slogans, advertising and e-mail headlines, marketing copy, banner ads, and website copy, as well as strong copy editing, proofreading and research skills.
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs. Familiarity of CMS systems, particularly Expression Engine, and HTML a plus.
• Direct marketing copywriting experience is a strong advantage.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism or equivalent.
• Significant knowledge of Christianity and the Christian church is required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.