|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Controller is a seasoned professional with experience in small to midsized, privately owned corporations. As a key leader in the Accounting and Finance areas of the company, he/she provides expert financial accounting support and strategic leadership to a steady accounting team. The Controller is supported by an Accounting Manager and together, they take responsibility for cash management, budgeting, and all aspects of financial management for multiple divisions.|
|Duties:||• Manage accounting operations required to maintain the general ledger, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and all general ledger entries |
• Manage all financial audits
• Prepare monthly internal management reports and provide financial information as requested
• Provide guidance and oversight of direct reports; actively promote and recognize performance
• Review reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards, and oversee the month end close through to production of monthly financial statements
• Prepare annual budget and accounting plan
• Various other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Accounting or Finance|
• CPA preferred
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task required
• Ability to effectively communicate effectively at all levels
• Minimum 5 years of management experience
• Thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP)
• Great Plains experience highly beneficial.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.